Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking January 2014 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
We're delighted to bring you your first issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking! Designed specifically for the digital platform, it features larger photos, larger text, live links to more detailed information plus the same convenient features offered by every digital issue – you can download issues to your desktop, print the pages you want, share pages or even the entire issue via Facebook, Twitter, email and Pinterest, and add electronic notes on the pages and projects that inspire you.
In this issue, you'll find:
- Banners create an instant celebration, so take a look at the clever ideas for adding a mini banner or pennant to your next project.
- Vellum is here to stay – from die-cutting and dry embossing to stamping and heat embossing it, this old stand-by is back with a fresh and creative second wind.
- Star chart and constellation motifs are the hottest new trend, and this feature brings you inspiration that's written in the stars.
- Die-cutting isn't just for shapes and titles anymore – use it for masking, negative space, and backgrounds, too. You'll find dozens of clever treatments that can be used on scrapbook layouts, cards and more.
- We're wild about washi, and the Tips, Tools & Techniques column shows off ideas for storage, die-cutting, and stamping washi patterns, plus washi sheets that can be used in endless ways.
- Simple Solutions for Fast Design – Need quick ideas to break through a creative road block? Wondering how to take your design to a new level? This column is just for you!
- Stamp It! Techniques – focus your attention on spotlight stamping and add this new skill to your stamptastic tool kit.