Creating Keepsakes July/August 2012 Digital Issue
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
Summertime means backyard fun and water play, trips and adventures - and for scrapbookers, that means taking lots and lots of photos. In the July/August 2012 issue of Creating Keepsakes you'll find summer scrapbooking tips and inspiration from CK's finest, including:
Pick up a copy of this issue and enjoy the lazy days of summer!
- fantastic photo tips for scenic and portrait pictures,
- unique mini albums you can create with your kids,
- clever Mad Lib-style journaling tricks,
- creative ways to incorporate scrapbooking into your home decor, and
- creative ways to use supplies you have on hand, such as paper clips and envelopes.