CK Kitty Scratch
This item is a digital download and incurs no shipping or handling charges.
Use this original font from Creating Keepsakes magazine to add a unique, special touch to your journaling, titles, scrapbook layouts, paper crafting projects, and more!
If you're not sure how to download a font, here's how:
Downloading to a Mac
Downloading to Windows
- Purchase the download and open the link to the font file that arrived in your email account.
- Select "save linked file as" and check to see that the file name ends in .ttf. If it ends in .ttf.txt, delete the .txt suffix.
- It is recommended that you save to your desktop.
- Once the file has been saved to your desktop, double check to see that the file's extension is .ttf and delete .txt if it shows up at the end of the file name.
- To load the font, simply drag it from desktop to your "Systems" folder.
- Click the "download" button
- Click "save" and save to desktop
- Click on your "start" menu and select "Control Panel"
- Open the "fonts" folder. Note: You may need to change your view to "Classic View" before the "fonts" folder is visible.
- Drag the font from your desktop to your fonts folder
Creating Keepsakes retains the copyright for all fonts provided on this website. All rights reserved.